Set on its own private beach, this is the ultimate setting for a luxury villa in Vanuatu. Villa 25 comprises three gracious villas – each comfortably sleeping two couples or a family of four. A pool-side lowana (gathering place), just a few metres from the water’s edge, provides a heavenly location for Pacific-style entertaining and relaxation. Award-winning architect, Pierre du Toit, has designed these luxury villas in Vanuatu to maximise the privacy of each individual villa and views of the sea. The buildings are sympathetic to the local environment. Their steep pitched shingle roofs, solid block construction and attractive louvered joinery encourage restful living.
- All facilities at Villa 25 are serviced daily.
- Tanna Island coffee and tea are provided in each villa on arrival.
- Beer and NZ wines are available to purchase at very reasonable prices.
- A shopping service is available for basic supplies so that you can arrive with food provisions already stocked in your kitchen.
- Children under 12 or under by prior arrangement only.
- Two bedrooms - one superking and one superking or twin
- One bathroom, with shower
- The option of fans throughout and air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, full sized fridge/freezer, microwave and two hob cooker
- Private covered patio with table and four chairs
- Quality linen and dining ware
- DVD player and screen
- Music system with large library of albums installed
- Ipod docking station
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit boxes in each villa
- Fresh towels provided daily as required
- Laundry service available